Friday, November 13, 2009

creativity

Creativity is something that you have created. Creativity can be used for many things, such as writings you have made. Creativity is really almost everything you have made or done. For an example i have used creativity in my avatar in my title and a lot more during this blog. You will use creativity in mostly anything you do. You use creativity in school, and at home. If you have not already noticed everyone expresses creativity in a different way. You could have even thought that i expressed my feelings about creativity not the same as yours, like i said every single person has their own feeling about creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Your avatar is really cute! I agree with you that everyone expresses their creativity in different ways. I hope you will enjoy being creative learning about Web 2.0 tools in this course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great creativty post youre content is good

    ReplyDelete