Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WORDLE

Today when I visited Wordle I noticed how many I'S I used in a sentence and then I noticed I should delete some and use different words. You can use this for or on reports on projects and many more school projects. I think this is one of the easiest things to do on a project or report. you can even use this for a writing to see how many words you need to change in one paragraph or even one sentence. I think that this is the easiest way to make your projects stand out. I think that everyone should at least try this website called Wordle.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have enjoyed this and the other tools you have been learning about. Please embed your projects, such as your Wordle, in your postings and make links to them.

    Sincerely,

    Mrs. Lofton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posting and wordle is a great site

    ReplyDelete